SCRABSTER HARBOUR TRUST
TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST & ASSISTANT (3 month contract)
Scrabster Harbour Trust are looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
The role would involve a mixture of reception and general office duties
– Answer and direct phone calls and passing on messages
– Front of house reception acting as point of contact for visitors to the harbour office
– Deal with correspondence, memos, letter, emails and forms
– Preparation and collation of Board papers
– Photocopying, scanning and assembling documents
– Preparing meeting rooms, organising teas and coffees
– Ordering office supplies and stocks for meetings
– Book travel arrangements
– Organisation and recording of training activities
In terms of requirements we would be looking for
– Previous office experience
– Proficiency in MS Office (Excel & Work) and MS Outlook
– Attention to detail
– Strong Organisational skills
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
Hours of Work: 35 hours Mon- Fri (9.00 am to 5.00 pm with hours unpaid lunch break).
Good pay and conditions, dependent on experience.
Successful candidate can start immediately
Applications and CV’s should be submitted by mid-day on Tuesday 26th March 2019.
Scrabster Harbour Trust
Caithness, KW14 7UJ
Tel: 01847 892779